Thursday, May 31, 2007

A day of fun at the CRA AGM




We arrived at ten to nine and set up our table for the mini mart. I sold several perfumes and CD's. I also got three orders for full-size perfumes and another order for a CD. I was asked to give the opening blessing, which I did. The general meeting was over a ten to twelve and we broke for lunch til one o'clock. Lunch was awesome with a variety of sandwiches, salads, beverages, and baking treats.


After lunch, Forest played the didgeridoo for most of an hour and took us on a meditative journey. He is amazing. If you ever have the opportunity to see him, you will thoroughly enjoy the experience.



I began my presentation at two o'clock by offering everyone a Body Break. We stood and stretched for a few minutes. Then I taught everyone how to tone into an area of deficiency in the aura.





First, Norm demonstrated the process on Judy. Note the Orbs on the left. Then, I had the group pair up and choose who would receive first. Then I asked them to scan the energy field front and back looking for any anomalies of heat, cold, drag, dip, or prickles. When they found an area to work with, they vocally toned into it until the energy balanced. Then they scanned again; smoothed the aura; and said a prayer for their client. Then they switched. Everyone enjoyed this exercise and I couldn't have felt more gratified by the result. To hear a group of forty-five people all toning together was really rather amazing.



Afterward, using the Himalayan Healing Bowls, I took them on a meditative journey to Tibet, into an ancient monastery, and a time steeped in ritual and tradition.







Finally, there were many questions to answer about how I became interested in the bowls, sound healing, and how it all works on the biofield and physical body. I happy to report that my presentation was well-received and this makes me feel wonderful.

We arrived home ten hours after we left, having supper on the way home. I fell asleep at 8:30, awakening at 7:30 the next morning. My weeks of preparation had paid off and I felt grateful and happy all day long.

I've since produced a DVD of the song I played called Shanti ~ Inner Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyn,

    Thank you for your fantastic presentation at the AGM with the playing your Himalayan Healing Bowls, chimes and ganta. What a wonderful why to relax and heal all at once.

    Many Blessings .... Judy

    ReplyDelete