Sunday, March 30, 2008

Earth Hour



Last night, Norm and I enjoyed an hour of peace and quiet as we ritually turned off all the lights, TV, computers, heaters, and even the nightlights, saying Thank You as I went along.


We chatted for a while, then we picked up our drums and allowed them to take us on a journey to simpler times when the night was dark and the light flickered and danced from the fire and flames. I called in my Power Animals and received pertinent messages from each of them.


We spoke about a course I just took on ThetaHealing and I led him on a meditation up to Theta so he could experience pure joy, love, and peace.


We held our dog and breathed a little deeper.


It has been a challenging time, this last month or so, getting him through the colon cancer and out the other side. We have used all the available tools and they have cut his recovery time by a few weeks compared to other stories we have heard about the same type of cancer. So, both of us really needed to just sit a spell and give thanks to Gaia for all that she does for us on a daily basis.


I have uploaded a few videos about Earth Hour. I hope you enjoy them. I'm not used to all this technology so I wasn't able to get just the one I wanted. It seems, they come four in a row, so bear with me. If it's not your cup of tea, just leave it behind. Be well; be at peace.

Warmly,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment